Re: New version of vDos

Quoting Robert:

How do you handle XyWrite control characters encountered in the binary? And what happens if the binary contains Ascii-26 (or is it 27), which (IIRC) crashes XyWrite?
I convert the file into our (your) plain-text XPLeNCODE format, then decode it back to disk after editing. I'm talking about rudimentary patches here, nothing fancy. XPLeNCODE is handy, though, for making binary files human-readable, to the extent they can be. The package is here (see the .TXT file for details): http://users.datarealm.com/xywwweb/XPLCODE.ZIP
Do we have the source files for the 12-15-2014 vDosXy build?
Yes, they're here: https://github.com/catastrophicanomaly/vDosXY3/releases -- Carl Distefano cld@xxxxxxxx