Keyboard handling etc.

1. Wengier Wu has posted a patched version (with relevant source) of vDos that should do much or all of what vDosXy does, but is based on the latest sources. He hasn’t tested with XyWrite because he doesn’t have XyWrite, and there are already reports of minor issues.

Which leads to:

2. Many years ago I had a XyWrite 3 license (and manuals and disks), but I don’t have it any
longer. If anyone is comfortable giving a copy of the program to someone (me) who has (I believe)
the legal right to use it, please get in touch with me at edward dot mendelson at columbia dot edu.
I would like to do some testing with it.

Also, while we’re on the subject:

3. I have a copy of Nota Bene 4 but have never been able to get it working on my Windows XP system
or under vDos or vDosXy3. If anyone has relevant configuration files that will let it run correctly,
I’ll be grateful.