Re: Can I get full screen in windows 7 32 bit

Reply to note from "Avrom Fischer"  Sat, 28 May 2011
17:40:35 -0500

Avrom:

> I have a new dell computer with 32 bit windows 7 professional
> with 4 gigs of ram. ... When I went into Xywrite I received a
> message when I tried to go full screen that the system does not
> support full screen mode. Is there a work around for this.

I don't have direct experience with this, but I believe that all you
need to do is install the Win XP video drivers for your video card,
instead of the Win 7 drivers.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx