Re: some other parlor tricks with vDOS (?)

Hi Jordan,

There is no doubt that all DOS programs or utilities will refuse to load in 64-bit Windows directly. You will not be able to run any DOS .COM or DOS .EXE files natively in 64-bit Windows 7. In order to run any of them, you need to load them in vDos-lfn or a virtual machine instead. Yes, vDos-lfn is designed to be a general-purpose no-gaming virtual DOS machine, so most DOS applications should run fine within it. Nevertheless, like the original vDos by Jos, there do exist some programs that might not work properly inside it. Such programs may require a full virtual machine, but as I said vDos(-lfn) should be compatible with most existing DOS programs. Hope this helps.

Wengier