Re: Xy-Word Conversion

Your right, Tom. The process isn't suited for all cases.

However, the publishers I work with use designers who format the final book
based on my text coding ( for first-level heads, etc.). So in these
situations the simplest files are preferable and Word's Styles feature is
actually of no use, if not a nuisance, especially since many book
manuscripts are excessively or inconsistently formatted.

Alison Tartt