Holmgren

 Robert Holmgren -- Your Indonesia stints:

> 1967-1969, 1973-1991. Art historian.

Mine: UPI correspondent 61-64, 65-66; Fulbright prof at U-I 76-78; Asia
Foundation consultant at national press institute 89-94; newswriting coach at
Antara su97; assorted short trips or workshop tours in between.

Suspect we have common acquaintances, possibly crossed paths at selametans.
Tides and/or Marianne Katoppo? Goenawan Mohamed? Donna Culpepper? Yanto? Peter
Sie? Ong hok-kham, historian? Gordon Hein? Jon Summers? Gene Smith, LoC? Tony
Vaughn, USEM cult.aff? Joe Galloway?(then UPI) etc, etc,etc.

Guess we better take anything further on this off-line as off-topic.
                  Ted Stannard

=====