Re: Don't be the last one in!

Annie:
At 07:07 PM 6/1/99 -0400, you wrote:
>≪ [W]e will begin shipping the Beta release
>of the SmartWords editor in approximately 2-3 weeks. ≫
>	--Kenneth B. Frank  Sun, 17 Mar 1999

But you forget, this is the time of semantics. Now that we
can smoke pot without inhaling, telling untruths without lying,
having oral-genital contact without having sex, bombing
little countries to pieces without having a war, why should
we not send a software without sending it. I think Frank is
in illustrous company here. It all depends on the meaning
of "begin" and of "shipping", you know.

-- Rene von Rentzell, Tokyo
-- "As soon as sufficient forces are available and the weather allows,
-- the ground installations of the Yugoslav Air Force and the City
-- of Belgrade will be destroyed from the air by continual day and
-- night bombardment. When that is completed, we will subdue Yugoslavia."
-- Adolf Hitler         "I didn't inhale." Bill Clinton