Re: Discovery ... & counter problem

On 09/24/97 at 12:35 AM,
  Harry Binswanger  said (in so many words):

<- So the question is: how do I get it to count the 's from the top
<- of the file? Obviously, I could go to the top of the file and actually
<- search for all the  "hits," counting as it goes, until it gets to
<- where I started >from, but that's cumbersome. Is there any easier way?
<- E.g., is there a VA for the C5?

Why not have the XPL routine do this: bracket the section in ≪PG≫
commands, grab the starting and stopping page numbers and do a TY
,pn1-pn2 ?

--
                     Regards,
                     David

Wel loved he garleek, oynons, and eek lekes,
And for to drinken strong wyn, reed as blood.
	--Chaucer
"What would life be without arithmetic, but a scene of horrors?"
            -Rev. Sydney Smith, letter to young lady, 22 July 1835

take a look at: http://www.best.com/~derm

David Auerbach              auerbach@xxxxxxxx (David Auerbach)
Department of Philosophy & Religion
NCSU