Re: XyWrite on a flash drive

Carl Distefano wrote:

> Reply to note from Patricia M Godfrey  Tue, 29
> Jul 2003 10:12:03 -0400
>
> > I'm not sure about 32-bit Windows not allowing RAM drives.
>
> If there's a way to create a RAMdrive under NT, I'd like to know
> about it.

I was told NO, Verboten. (Applies to W2K and XP as well.) But I'm
certainly
no authority. If there is some exception or loophole, I'd like to
hear about it too.
What about those "Demon Tools" Robert was talking about, which I
gather works
as a virtual CD ? Probably implemented on hard drive space, but I
suppose that
could have been done in RAM, were that allowed.

Jordan