XyCars

I couldn't resist, and it's marginally pertinent: Back in the old (Good Old) Xyquest days, we had a programmer who commuted to Billerica from Rhode Island four days a week (worked at home on Fridays). He had a Toyota squareback that he had bought used, and while we were working together, his odometer reached 300,000 miles.

(My '87 Corolla is showing its age, not its miles - it has only about 111,000 mi. on the clock, and
it runs great and looks good. Got 43 mpg on my last long trip. But certain things are getting
arthritic, and the manifold is cracked. Still, it's a XyCar that got me from Boston to Billerica and
back for about 3 years - way back when.)

Cheers,
Tim Baehr