Re: XyWr versions questions

Paul:

One of the things I've found clunky about WinWord is that simple functions like
moving a block of text in a manuscript can be done in several ways, but the
manual only tells you about the dumbest: using that bloody clipboard. You have
to read one of the third party books, like Word for Windows Superbook, to learn
about hitting F2, putting your cursor where you want the block, and hitting CR.
I think what you mean is that Word isn't presented as though it's intended for
anything but business correspondence. In XyWrite, you can do all those editing
functions much more easily.

Matt