Re: A quick question...?

  In the hectic pace at which I work I often find myself uninten-
  tionally pressing the wrong key(s) when in a footnote or endnote,
  and I lose the entire note, ...sometimes a rather long note. Is
  there a way to recover the note that has been lost in this fashion?
  I have noticed that there is nothing to undelete, since this is
  not viewed by the programme as a deletion. But can it be made to
  be viewed as a deletion?
If you delete the screen symbol (the little one or whatever) that does
delete the content of the note. However, Undelete does work. If you haven't
got a key with UnDelete assigned to it, just go to the command line and do
fn ud
In my 4.018, that brings up a dialogue box with the delete footnote content in it, ready to be re-instated.

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx