Re: Xy problems with NTVDM

Yep, the problem is with Tamedos in conjunction with Xy ThinkPad and XP.
I opened both a Tame-Xy and a standard Xy and got the NTVDM error and crash only with the Tame version.
Alas, the problem seems to lie with Tame. Subtracting Tame from Xy has, so far, produced no problem.
I guess I was warned. On my new ThinkPad X61, if I leave Xy open for about 5 minutes, an error regarding NTVDM comes up (you know--send the report to Microsoft?). And Xy is closed automatically.
Anyone know anything about NTVDM problems? I have version 5.1.2600.2180
(the version is shown in a tab under Properties.

Much thanks.

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx

Harry Binswanger