Re: Xy problems with NTVDM

At 09:24 PM 11/28/2007, you wrote:
Yep, the problem is with Tamedos in conjunction with Xy ThinkPad and XP.
I opened both a Tame-Xy and a standard Xy and got the NTVDM error and crash only with the Tame version.
Basic question: Did you install TAME fresh on the X61? Which version?
If 5.1-Pre7, did you also try 6.0? Also NB: I tried several versions
of TAME 5.1 on a T41 several years ago and had a helluva time getting
it to work, especially with a couple of U2 routines, like CLIP.
There's a lot of cacophony on this in the archives, but don't bother
with it. At last, with 5.1-Pre7, TAME finally worked. The NTVDM
shutdown is strange.

You wrote:
>If I leave Xy open for about 5 minutes, an error regarding NTVDM comes up (you know-->send the report to Microsoft?). And Xy is closed automatically.

Can you post the error message?

Michael Norman