[no subject]

Friends,

Would appreciate some help with RJH's excellent XY4DOS WILDCARD frame. Have dedicated it to a key and it comes up fine. Press the keys corresponding to the wildcard options and there they are. Press which I assume returns us to normal processing, and what happens is cursor repositions into the text window and the WILDCARD activity remains active! I have had to ctrl-alt-delete out of XyWrite to start over. Any suggestions? Thank you.

Fred Weiner