RE: Help -- Tilde

At 11:23 PM 1/5/01 -0500, Norman Bauman wrote:
>Don't you see the tilde in expanded mode when you press ctrl-F9? I do.

I get it now, after having modified my keyboard.
And please, can we stop referring to XYwrite commands as key combinations?
My keyboards (in XY3, XY4, XY-Win and NotaBene) have NOTHING in common with
the default set installed from factory. And why should they?
Having your key combinations decided by Bill Gates or Frank Kenneth is the
opposite of the XYwrite philosophy.
Or is the majority here really happily using other people's keyboards?

-- Rene von Rentzell, Tokyo
-- "Whenever people agree with me, I always feel I must be wrong." (Oscar
Wilde)