RE: Digest form irregularity (hack attack)

Thanks for the link.

However, the site does say that:

"New versions of Firefox do display an alert when a
suspicious image is encountered on a Web page. But
since viewing an image is usually harmless, most users
will click OK, exposing themselves to infection."

Unless you are given to ignoring such alerts, Firefox
provides at least some protection.