Re: The new Jumbo U2 is up!

Dear Carl

Yes, INIREAD reports 43 and the call to XYWebU2.int is below Settings.dfl
There appears to be a quirk, somewhere, in my setup -- but then there always seems to have been when it comes to screen length. I think I will omit the XYWEbU2.int call for now as I do not currently use U2 autosave or command archiving.

Thanks for the OED frame. I will test it presently and report back.

Best wishes

Paul