Re: function for hot key

Reply to note from Bill Troop  Mon, 02 May 2016
13:16:09 +0100

> Somewhere I have a key that I inadvertently press. It results in
> the message
>
> "Press hot key again to go into TSR--Press ESC to return to
> XyWrite"
>
> Can someone tell me what function to look for in my keyboard file
> to get rid of or reassign this?

Bill, the function to search for is KF (Keyboard Flip).

BTW, two DOS TSRs that coexist peaceably with vDosXy/vDos-lfn are Mike
Wiering's ASCII.COM and Lawrence Boothby's CALENDAR.EXE. You don't
actually load them as TSRs, however; just launch them from the KBD
file, thus:

nn=NOBXd,o,s,/,n,v,/,x,/,z, ,/,c, ,a,s,c,i,i,.,c,o,m,Q2
nn=NOBXd,o,s,/,n,v,/,x,/,z, ,/,c, ,c,a,l,e,n,d,a,r,.,e,x,e,Q2

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx