Re: Speedos Awol

Jordan, I'm sorry that my suggestion is not acceptable, however I must
reiterate that if you've got an HP II printer, that is the driver that should
be used... then place ONLY the fonts you sent to me in a directory and access
those as your Speedo's. It works fine on my PC, and should on yours... but if
you don't try this... we can't even begin to resolve this problem. I realize
all the miles you've gone through, but those changes are not the proper way to
uncover a problem (if one exists), it only masks the problems... especially if
certain default changes seem to provide you an 80 percent solution. My last
suggestion is to try the aformentioned procedure. If it fails, and it does not
here, let's work from there. If it works, then you need to add more Speedo
fonts until it does fail. Best of luck.

Regards, Jim