Current Version of XY4 DOS

Ken Frank notes in a recent post that the current
version of XY4 DOS is 4.017. That version will be one
year old in a few weeks . . . does this indicate that
XY4 DOS is "done being worked on"?

 I bought the last upgrade in April 1993, and have sent
TTG a grand total of $15 since that time (for the 4.017
maintenance release). I'd gladly buy another upgrade
(one that promised to fix column tables, for instance)
but TTG never asks. They sure aren't making any money
off of me!

 XY Win holds no interest, neither the current version
nor (thus far) the new one--whatever it's called. When
OS/2 finally drops the DOS box, say in ten years or so,
I guess I'll have to look around for something new. By
that time, 4.017 will be a real classic, and I will
know every command in the book.

  Thomas J. Hawley    tjh@xxxxxxxx
  New York