Re: CURL

Robert,
Very curious! After installing the new version, anything was OK but I was unable to use CURL, as I have reported. I have been out of my place several hours and now, suddenly, XyperLinks works perfectly but I have suffered momentanous trouble with my Enter key. The Enter Key (assigned to Shift+Enter to avoid problems with Stack) doesn't work properly inside Menus or Dialog Boxes. I have followed your guidelines very carefully but a mistake is always possible. My Shift+Enter key assignment is ASCII 13, opposed to "$E" for standard Enter. After exiting and starting the program a couple of times, everything is OK. The Enter key works again and XyperLins works too. Very strange. Obviously, I am using ansified XyWrite. Any comment?
Best regards,
Manuel Castelao