Re: Xy'd NB -- FLV Video Capture and Player

Robert wrote:
What does the message SAY?
 "YouTubeSaveVideo" installed in "C:\DL\FLASHPLA"
 Desktop and Start\Programs shortcuts created
           OK
That's an ERROR MESSAGE???

Guilty--with explanation. (And the explanation may be helpful to others.)
1.I sent you the wrong screen-shot, due to my screen-shot program not being user-friendly. I WAS getting an ERROR message. It said that a required file is missing. See the attached screen-shot.
2. I found the cause of the problem: unzipping with my old version of
PKUNZIP does not work. When I unzipped with WINZIP, success was achieved.
3. When I sent the (wrong) screen-shot, I didn't realize that my trial of
WINZIP had succeeded. I *assumed* that the dialogue box was the same ERROR
message I had been receiving. I didn't look at what I was actually
capturing with the screen-shot. That's a personal failing I have come to
recognize recently in myself: I rush through reading (or skimming) emails
and error messages. I have to slow down.
Sometimes I think nobody's
learned a thing. Lost my sense of humor.

Never lose THAT. Think of Sabitini's opening line in Scaramouche:

"He was born with a gift of laughter and a sense that the world was mad."

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx