Re: Underline

** Reply to message from Paul Breeze  on Fri, 10
Jan 2003 18:25:17 GMT

> In XY4 I'd like to be able to see italics onscreen as underlined text.
> Is there any way of achieving this?

Let me reformulate the problem: You want to see italics on the printed page
(NOT underlined), but underlined (NOT italicized) on screen (including in
Graphics mode -- i.e. real underlining)? Is that the idea? Umm, do you also
require to see real italics on-screen, and, if so, what do you intend to do
with them on the printed page (since underlined has become italics)? I won't
even _ask_ what you want to do this for... but: Sure -- with a Xy4 PRiNter
file, it ought to be a snap. Tell me which PRN you're using, and I'll show you
how to do it. Most all PRNs would be a little bit different... BTW, I don't
really see what UNDERLN.EXE (note the spelling, not UNDERLIN) has to do with
this -- but if you need it, it's available at XyWWWeb.

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx