Clipboard

Reading the Clipboard thread, it occurs to me that I never did
"get" the concept of a clipboard. What advantage does it have
over simply appending block deletions to a RAMdisk file? Which
is how I've handled the problem of "multi-level undo" from time
immemorial. In fact, I have a little setup which lets me restore
anything I've deleted for, say, the last year or so.
So what's a clipboard gonna give me that I ain't already got?

Carl Distefano
70154.3452@xxxxxxxx