V3.57

Re: v3.57. What's in this version that we should know about? New features?
Changes? Reductions?

Considering that we who are gathered here are all certified XyWrite registrants
-- paying additional fees to be here -- why can't you just post new versions in
the File Section and let us DL them? That would save us all $10 "handling"
costs. Seems to me it would be riskless for you... and a hel*uva lot easier
for us. I don't carry my registered disk everywhere I go, and I won't return
home/have access to it until mid-September, at the earliest. But even if it
were in my suitcase, I'd prefer 15 passive minutes DLing it (with immediate
gratification) to the 15 minutes blown writing a letter, scrubbing up an old
mailer, and licking those bloody stamps! Or, pursuant to user-request, post a
private note with EDITOR nclosed and serial-numbered...