Re: ASCII Files

Reply to note from rrr@xxxxxxxx (Rene von Rentzell) Sat, 29 Aug
1998 16:10:24 +0900 (JST)

-> >I have my own, rather weird, method for converting Xy files to
-> >email form: I have a pgm that uses the output of TYS ...
-> >as a base, then cleans it up. Allows me to convert  and
-> >other forms of emphasis to asterisks *thus*. And doesn't require
-> >unloading and reloading a .prn file.
->
-> Sounds like an awfully roundabout way to achieve the task --
-> but lets have it for diversity :-)

Yet another method -- reformats line-wrap text directly, no TYS, no
new .PRN file, automatically adjusts text width to current line-wrap
margins -- can be DL'd from

 http://users.datarealm.com/ammaze/xfer/PUTCR.ZIP.

Carl Distefano
CLDistefano@xxxxxxxx