Email and Xy

Frank H. wrote about Outlook:

"it's the ONLY mail package that allows me to insert text directly
from XyWrite. Eudora doesn't do it as smoothly or as fast."
This topic does relate to our list, and I am curious about it. I use Eudora and import Xy files, occasionally, by the following steps, after I have used ctrl-N to open a new email window in Eudora:
  1. control-o to open a file,
  2. locating the Xy file in the awkward Explorer-type window
  3. open the file (which appears in a separate window),
  4. ctrl-a to select all
  5. ctrl-c to copy
  6. grab mouse to close this window
  7. answer the resulting "save, abandon, cancel " prompt
  8. ctrl-v to paste the Xy file into the Eudora window.
I find this procedure bearable, but would like an easier and faster one. Does Outlook offer such?

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx