Re: Wish List

I'm not trying to duck your question, but I can't put myself in
the position of dealing with tech support issues here. Our tech
support staff also monitors this list, and I trust they will
respond to you on this question.

I use CT all the time, so I'm not sure what you are referring to,
but if I responded to tech support questions I'd never get my
work done! My intention in participating in this list is to try
to let folks know what we are up to and make sure I am aware of
issues on users' minds.

I hope you understand.

Kenneth Frank