Re: A quick question...?

"M.W. Poirier" wrote:

>  I should have mentioned that my problem arises before my "first save,"

In that case, your only option might be to set an AutoSave default, with a
short time-interval. I haven't messed with AutoSave in many years, since I
found it distracting, and unnecessary for me, but it may be an acceptable
tradeoff in your situation.

(Please don't tell me there is no such feature in Xy, as that would mean my
memory is even more unreliable than I thought . . . . )

Jordan