Boo File

The file you uploaded appears the same way in my setup as it does from yours.
What you need to do is remove all the repeated commands from you ss comands.
For example, each of these commands defines tp, bt, of, rm, lm, as well as a
certain amount of commands that have no effect on the document itself (ee,
etc.) I went through and cleaned up each of these styles, and the document
displayed fine. This should work for you as well. Take the page formatting
commands and insert them separate from the style commands, saving the style
command to only take effect for values which actually differ from style to
style.  Thanks, Christopher
: