Re: Stack; Abnormal termination of MeNu frames; the Escape key

Robert Holmgren wrote:
These dialogs can only be dismissed by tabbing over to the
"Cancel" pushbutton, or by hitting a key with just unadorned func ES
(or the Ascii-27 character) on it, or the accelerator key+"C". One
solution is to put a _real_ Escape (func ES or Ascii-27) on a
secondary Escape key, like RightShift-Escape.
Excuse me. I dismissed that piece of your text because I am always using .U2 and the explanation was included in the section dedicated to non-U2 users.
Thank you very much again.
Manuel Castelao