PostGhost error

Hello,

 I'm new to the list and I've been using XYWrite DOS for about six
 months. XYWWWEB is installed and works. My problem is with PostGhost.
 When I try to load that printer driver I get an error message on the
 status line that reads:

 customization file contains an unrecognized command. ≪≫\263

 I've looked through settings.dfl, postghost.prn and startup.int in
 expanded mode and don't see this command. Is there some other file I
 should look in, or a way to search the files for this command, in
 case I overlooked it?

 Thanks for the help.

 Jonathan             mailto:jncrft@xxxxxxxx