Re: Problem Running XyDOS under Win XP

To me, Nota Bene has never been anything but comfortable and easy to use,
in all the years since. I would not urge you to switch to it, but if you
find you need to, don't sweat it. Works fine.
I've been trying to install it since version 5, and I've never been able to
(on Win98SE). Never gotten it installed successfully on my desktop--once on
my laptop, but then that laptop died and I can't get it on the new one.
Customer support has never been able to solve the problem (despite some
conversations with them and despite trying maybe 4 different versions of NB
on disc).
Clearly this is not a widespread phenomenon, but it's strange that it won't
work on either my desktop or laptop. Hmmm, I'm going to try installing it
under VPC-Win98 on my Mac.

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx