Re: Xywrite antiques -Reply

Jordan,

> That's certainly all very nice, but this version has the XyWin
interface or
> something quite similar to it ?

NB has a radically improved interface -- not much like the XyWin
interface at all. It does, however, have a command line that accepts
the Xy commands.

> And any DOS-style versions of NB are ancient history at this point ?

Pretty much.

> Well . . . what if you just can't stand the Win UI ?

Well, I do have to admit that NB is a Windows program. There are a few
things that don't work in traditional Windows ways (scroll bars, Save
As), but ... you do get the Win UI.

Anne