Re: Xywrite antiques -Reply

Leslie --

Thanks for your comments about Nota Bene.

The new version 5.5, released in the end of March adds menu support for
cellular tables and snaking columns and fixes bugs in those features.
With 3 updates to 5.5 released in fast succession, we now think that we
have found and fixed the few new 5.5 bugs that we missed in the initial
release.

Many XyWrite users have purchased Nota Bene, but frankly, I am surprised
that there haven't been more. We have a solid program that would appear
to provide what many of you are looking for. And we are committed to
continuing with ongoing development and support of what we think is the
best word processor in the world! So we hope that many more of you will
want to join the crowd!

We are now having a beginning-of-summer sale with a $50 discount for new
NB users (until July 16). We normally offer registered XyWrite users a
competitive upgrade discount that is the equivalent of our student
prices. With the competitive upgrade discount and the $50 discount, our
prices for Xy users are as follows:

Scholar's Workstation: $199 ($249 - $50)
Lingua Workstation: $299 ($349 - $50)

Scholar's Workstation includes the word processor, Orbis (multi-file
text search and retrieval), Ibidem (bibliographic management) and
IbidPlus (database). Lingua Workstation adds support for Hebrew (right
to left), Greek and Cyrillic).

If you are not a registered XyWrite user, our normal list price is $449
($549 for Lingua). But during this sale period, we are extending our
academic price with the $50 discount to everyone (no academic
affiliation required). So our prices for new users who are not Xy users
is:

Scholar's Workstation: $299 (academic price of $349 - $50)
Lingua Workstation: $399 (academic price of $449 - $50)

For more information on prices and orders, see
http://www.notabene.com/orders.html

For more product information including screen shots, see
http://www.notabene.com/brochure/

For a downloadable demo, see http://www.notabene.com/winsws_demo.html

TRY IT, you'll like it!

Best regards,