Re: Silly startup question -Reply -Reply

"Break" is an antiquated DOS command that, when set to ON, allows you
to interrupt a program by hitting Control-Break or Control-C. I don't
know what, if any, use it would have in XyWrite.

At 09:16 AM 5/18/01 -0400, Steve Crutchfield wrote:
>The command "editor ,d:\xy4\start4.int/e4000" translates to...
>
>Start XyWrite (editor.exe)
>Use an alternative initialization file instead of 'startup.int'
>Load the spelling dictionaries and other stuff into expanded memory,
>using 4,000 bytes of said memory.

Great. And what about that break on/off thing?

-- Rene von Rentzell, Tokyo
-- "Whenever people agree with me, I always feel I must be wrong."
(Oscar
Wilde)