Re: Xywrite Hardware

Just create a shortcut to editor.exe and click on it. On my machine
there were some display problems in full screen (the way I use XY),
which were easily dealt with by ALT-ENTER after XY was launched in a
window. (Alternatively you could put two lines in your startup.int
which first default eg=2 and then default eg=0, which seems to
accomplish the same end.)
Robert