Re: xy dos encryption

Carl Distefano wrote:

> I've used the DOS version to encrypt|decrypt multi-megabyte
> .ZIP files. A web search for PGP will return thousands of sites. A
> good starting point is http://web.mit.edu/network/pgp.html.

That's good to know. I already had a couple OS/2 versions of the
program, which I found in file libraries on Compuserve quite some time
ago. Following on from your link above, I also picked up DOS & Win
versions, plus FAQs. One thing I was not able to find, including in
directories of front-ends, tools, etc., was any indication of whether or
not there might be some way to set up PGP as a plugin or helper app. for
Netscape. A plugin would offer the best integration. I did see a
mention that PMMAIL already has PGP functionality built-in. However, if
I do wind up dropping the NS Mail Client for a dedicated email program,
I think it is Polarbar Mailer that will be the most likely candidate.

Jordan