Re: XyWin 4.12

On Thu, 09 Feb 95 10:27:00 EST, Beeson, Douglas
 wrote:

>XyWrite for Windows version 4.12 (maintenance upgrade) is now
available for >15 bucks. (I ordered mine yesterday from a
slightly surprised sales person >at TTG. They were only told
about it on Tuesday.) You get diskettes but no >addendum to the
manual. A list of changes is supposed to be made available >any
day now. I asked them to please post it here. (Are you listening TTG?)

Hi,
Does anyone know if this upgrade is different from the ver. 4.12D
which was available last year? I got 4.12D quite a few months
ago. Think it was around August. Why would TTG release a different upgrade with the same
number? If it is the same, why wasn't it made generally available last year?

Cheers,
John Gordon

J.L. Gordon
Dept of Anthropology