RE: Xy to Word

Word 2000 in Win 98 does multiple clips to the clipboard.

Tom Robertson

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-xywrite@xxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-xywrite@xxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Jay McNally
Sent: Thursday, August 02, 2001 11:23 AM
To: xywrite@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Xy to Word

I am using a windows platform and using XyWrite for my basic
writing/editing.

I have to cut and past text all the time from email, Word
documents and
from the Internet.

How can I paste in copy into XyWrite from the Windows clipboard
without
having to use alt+enter to switch to windows mode, then use a
mouse on the
XyWrite Icon. I'd love to be able to do it with a keystroke.

Also, is there a way in Windows/Word to get more than one
clipboard?... In
XyWrite I copy text to multiple savegets all the time.

Thanks for any advice.