XYwrite for Windows

I've been using XYwrite III for over 16 years, and still use it for serious
writing on an old AT portable. I recently downloaded the windows 98 version
and found that the old 1985 *.kbd keyboard files work. I was delighted to
see that the screen doesn't look like a kindergarten classroom and that you
have a real cursor and not a toothpick. I was able to adapt the Italian
keyboard of my new computer, changing an old keyboard file (anyone with an
Italian keyboard is welcome).  Unfortunately the printer files don't work
and I cannot print from xywrite. Does anyone know where I can find a
printer file (it just has to print ASCII, I submit all my articles via
e-mail).

Also, what do you do with the *.dll files that came with the downloaded
zipfile, and what do you do to get an XYwrite icon on your desktop?
Alexander Hellemans