Re: Answer Found Re: How get Xy to use network printer

Good solution. Will keep it in mind.
--Harry
I created a new printer, identical to my existing one, using the Add a printer wizard. I didn't have WinXP automatically find it, but worked through the printer selection menus to identify it. I put the printer on LPT1, and then I named the printer CLP-510a, just to keep things straight. I then enabled printer pooling, and pooled the LPT1 printer and the USB001 printer, and behold, for the first time in years I could print from DOS.

pl