Re: XyWrite from a zip?

Everyone, thanks for the advice.

I think you're right about the autoexec.bat file. I've gotten XyWrite to run
EXCEPT for the auto-spell/correct/function. Everytime I type a word a
"Dict.spl not found" message comes up when Auto-Check Replace is on.

I had this same problem when I first installed XyWrite to my new Windows 98
PC until I added that line in the autoexec.bat file. It would be a hassle to
change the autoexec file on every machine I move to, unless, hmmm, I use
XyWrite.

Thanks again.