Re: upgrading xywwweb under OS/2

Carl Distefano wrote:

>I hope this helps.

of course it does, Carl, thank you.

I will copy the directory over to the Windows machine and try it there. only two
concerns: 1) does RGCFG.PM check the environment and make entries based on
that (i.e., does it check what sort of machine it's on, or read it from my old U2
file?), and 2) since I'm not trying to install anything, only trying to read the old U2
values, will it start looking for files and/or moving things around? my XPL abilities
are not up to editing REGCFG.PM without a little guidance.

cheers,

rafe