Re: will doxbox work with mac?

I have it running on a macbook running OS X (10.4.11). A local tech guy set it up for me after Parallels proved inadequate. Xy4 works well, although I had to change some of the DosBox keyboard settings that conflicted with my XY keyboard. I am not using U2 on the Mac, and I vaguely remember people saying that it doesn't work.

I am able easily to move files from Xy in Dosbox to Mac programs, namely Word. I haven't attempted
printing, as I convert to word to format and print.