Re: Nota Bene

If you want to know whether NB is 16-bit or 32-bit, it is not
hard to find out. If you have Win95, you have Quickview
installed. If you point at an executable file in Explorer,
right-click, and command the little bugger to "Quickview," it
will give you the basic information about the file rather than
showing its content to you. (Actually I use Quickview Plus, but
the free version must do the same thing.) The header will tell
you whether it's DOS, 16-bit, or 32-bit.

Now, in return, will someone kindly tell me whether Nota Bene
supports Chinese or Japanese character input using TwinBridge and
similar programs? One of you subscribers living in Japan must
know. NB is of no use to me unless it does.

Cheers,
--
Nathan Sivin
History and Sociology of Science