Re: XY in DosBox (XP)

Michael Norman wrote:

> >differences between the T40 and the T41 ?)
>
> Jordon, I think not -- in terms of the issues that affect XY. Others can
> declaim on the differences in iterations of XP or W2K versus XP.

Even on a harware | features level, I'd be interested. Yes, I _could_ look
that up online, but there's nothing like hands-on reports from users, based
on many hours of practical use. Lisa has the T-40, you have the T-41, and
maybe others have either one of these as well.

For just one example, I'm curious about the hybrid pointing device. For
another, I recently had to hook up an older inkjet to a T-23, and was a bit
surprised to find that it still had a full-size DB-25 connection. Many
laptops
of that period had gone to the smaller connector, and current models may have
dropped the parallel port altogether. We may be almost the only ones still
using parallel, but these laptop computers are above all else designed to be
*portable*, and you never know what situation you might encounter in the
field, so there is a lot to be said for having as much versatility as
possible.

Jordan