Re: XY in DosBox (XP) -- come again?

** Reply to message from "Yo Intl."  on Sun, 11 Apr 2004
18:03:46 +0900

> Because Wolfowitz was the intellect behind the idea to
> remove Saddam Hussein by force. If you had read [Wolfowitz's]
> speeches you would know that.

Duh. Or one of the prime movers, anyway. I still don't see any relevance to
what Patricia and I were talking about. But I'm very familiar with his views
on this and other subjects; we have distributed dozens of his speeches and
articles on our news service -- Joyo N.S.; 12,000 subscribers, mostly
diplomats, reporters, NGOs -- which has focused on Indonesia and pan-Islamic
issues since 1996.

> "Hundreds and hundreds"? You flatter me.

Not at all. Let's see: 116 in 1998, 183 in 1999, 172 during your millenary
Oscar Wilde celebration, etc etc.

Incidentally, since you're a professional translator, you might note that there
is no English word "propagandeering".

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx