Re: XY in DosBox (XP)

** Reply to message from Michael Norman  on Sun, 11 Apr
2004 11:45:06 -0400

> Without TAME, I respectfully disagree. I find XYDOS in XP in a DosBox
> unusable, desktop or laptop. With TAME, it is, as you say, satisfactory.

So, just to be clear, your main (or only?) unresolved complaint, then, is the
jumpy cursor?

Where did you and Martin leave the matter in your communications with David
Thomas? Does the WPDOS guy have anything to say about a jumpy cursor under XP?
What version of Tame are you using, and which switches to launch?

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx